FUN MATH PRACTICE:
Your mission: Help a friendly and curious little ghost rescue the fireflies that are hidden in Mystery Math Town. Players use math skills to unlock rooms and passages on their enchanting journey. Along the way, you can also earn talking portraits of the townspeople for your Gallery. Every picture has a story to tell and the colorful cast of characters in this town have plenty to say.
• Math practice integrated with a rich, immersive game experience
• Multiple user accounts – create your own avatar
• Customizable math skills for each player:
– Varied Number Representations (dice and tallies)
• Players develop math thought by building equations, not just tapping answers
• Bonus challenges for extended gameplay
• Unique rewards reveal characters and backstory
• Requires strategy and critical thinking
CUSTOMIZE SKILLS FOR SPECIFIC CONCEPTS AND ABILITY:
Designed to support classroom learning, Mystery Math Town provides a unique and engaging way to practice a range of elementary math concepts for kids ages 6-12 and up.
Each player can customize various math skills to suit their age and ability.
Addition: 0 through 10, 11 through 20, 21 through 50
Subtraction: 0 through 10, 11 through 20, 21 through 50
Multiplication: x1, x2, x5, x10 and/or x1 through x10
Players can also select Varied Number Representations to include dice and tally marks for the above concepts.
MULTIPLE USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many custom profiles as you like. Individual game settings and progress are saved in each player profile. Create different profiles, each tailored for specific skills practice. And the The player avatar creator is so much fun, it’s like its own game.