From the makers of award-winning Dexteria, Dexteria Jr. is a set of hand and finger exercises that help develop fine motor skills and handwriting readiness. The activities are specially designed for kids age 2-5. New characters, sprite animations, music, and sound effects all add up to a fun and engaging experience for toddlers and preschool-aged children.
Dexteria Jr.’s unique hand and finger activities take full advantage of the iPad’s multi-touch interface to help build strength, control, and dexterity.
For best results the exercises should be done on a regular basis in short sessions. The exercises are designed to be repeatable and engaging, and when used on a regular basis will help fine motor skills improve over time.
The automatic tracking and reporting feature makes it easy for parents, teachers and occupational therapists to identify time on task and progress. You can email the progress reports right from the app itself.
• Increases coordination and motor control in the hands and fingers
• Easy to use
• Great way to get kids ready for kindergarten
• Fun graphics, music, and sound effects
• “Quiet time” mode turns off music and/or sound effects
• Automatically creates performance and usage reports that can be emailed
• Designed in consultation with Occupational Therapists
• Turns the iPad into a therapeutic tool
• Less expensive and more reusable than workbooks