Counting Money+ is an app designed to help people of all ages count money. Counting Money + contains nearly 5,000 problems to solve. There are three types of games. One game is for counting only coins, the second counts only dollars, and the third combines coins and dollars. There are two game play modes. In practice mode the user must answer the question correctly in order to proceed to the next question.The user presses the check button after each attempt to check the answer. In quiz mode the user has one opportunity to answer the question correctly. There are two difficulty types, beginner and normal.
– timer can be set to 1 min., 2 min., 4 min., and 8 min.
– coin and dollar buttons represent actual currency
– questions can be set to 10, 20, 30, and 40
– lifelike sounds
– scores and grades the user’s answers
– uses standard grading scale 90-100=A, 80-89=B, 70-79=C, 60-69=D, and lower than 60=F
– amounts can be visually tallied or turned off to be mentally tallied (Show the total)
– sound can be turned off or on
– nearly 5000 problems await you!