Let your children develop their finger abilities with Fingerfun! Four magical worlds are hidden under covers that can be lifted by simultaneously pressing on a pattern of buttons. The game is designed to help toddlers develop their fingers’ fine motor skills in the most fun way possible.
Developed in cooperation with experienced kindergarten teachers and already loved by children in kindergartens Fingerfun is finally ready for you to enjoy as well!
* More than 350 button patterns created specifically for the fingers of young children
* Four child-friendly worlds – Water World, Zoo Planet, Sunny Farm, Botanic Garden
* 80 beautiful high-resolution illustrations
* Each illustration is interactive – just click on it!
* Smart difficulty monitors progress and automatically selects an appropriate number of buttons in a pattern)
* iPad version has up to 10 button patterns
* Each of the illustrations has a voiceover in American or British English
* Playful music and encouraging sounds
* The sequence of illustrations is random every time so your child always keeps guessing
* No in-app purchases, no third-party advertising
Touching is one of the most important ways for toddlers to interact with the world, so let them improve this skill!
About us: Kujifun team develops educational applications for 2 to 6-year-old children. We combine educational insights and beautiful design with the highest level of software development skills to enrich children’s lives with world class digital games for touchscreen devices.