Math Ocean helps kids learn math on a much funny way than counting on their fingers! Through exploring different oceans, Dory, a lovely girl dolphin, will lead your children to learn and practice basic math skills.
From the deep ocean to the Antarctic, there are various math problems, like addition, subtraction, sorting and much more, waiting for children to solve. But no worries, shy seahorses, hopping penguins, sleepy gold fish and other Dory’s friends, will be children’s handy helpers.
This game is full of humor, relaxing original music and positive encouragements to make your kids learn math skills happier than ever before.
Join Dory and her friends as they explore different oceans and learn through 5 interesting educational activities:
1. Antarctic Ocean – Subtraction: Let the hopping penguins jump into sea and learn how to subtract.
2. Indian Ocean – Addition: Learn how to add as more fish arrive.
3. Pacific Ocean – Matching: Help repairing the broken submarine by putting on the windows in correct shape and color.
4. Beach – Sorting: Arrange the lovely creatures/toys in correct sequence.
5. Beach – Patterns: Complete the pattern in logical order with correct toys.
Math Ocean includes 2 levels for Preschool and Kindergarten. Level 1 includes addition/subtraction with numbers up to 5. Level 2 includes addition/subtraction with numbers up to 10.
Most of the instrumental music recorded in this app is originally composed. With the strings and piano effect, the songs’ melody can motivate your kids to learn math in a relaxing mood.
Tip for parents:
1) Swipe Dory, the lovely dolphin, to make her swim to other oceans.
2) Touch the cloud at the upper left corner to select the activity you prefer.
3) Tap the question mark at the upper right corner to get hints.
4) Touch each ocean creature to find its own little secret.