Ready to Print was created by an Occupational Therapist with over twenty years of experience working with children. It is a tool for parents, therapists and educators to help teach pre-writing skills to children in order to build a strong foundation for beginning printers.
Ready to Print progresses through the pre-writing skills in a specific order, so that children can master the visual-motor, visual-perceptual, and fine motor skills necessary for correct printing patterns. It is designed to teach children the correct patterns for printing, and to avoid bad habits that are difficult to change as the child gets older.
Ready to Print stands out from other handwriting and printing apps:
– It provides activities for pre-writing skills.
– It’s designed with a progression of skills that work towards correct printing patterns.
– It allows you to change size settings to match each child’s skill level.
– It features a progression from larger hand movements to smaller, more refined movements.
– It lets you choose which activity and level to begin on.
– It allows setting up multiple user profiles, each with different settings.
Ready to Print works on any iPad, including the new iPad with retina display. Requires iOS version 5 or higher — a free upgrade from Apple.
Visit www.ReadyToPrintApp.com for more details!