The app goes beyond simply great graphics and beautiful music by engaging children through intriguing game play that progressively adapts to their skill level. Designed to be self paced, each activity offers simple visual instructions. Offering two play modes, children can choose to be automatically guided or explore and play.
• 18 games and activities*
• 45+ minutes of fun, quirky, and beautiful music
• 40+ achievement stamps to earn or find
• Adaptive play provides challenge with less frustration
• Advanced multi-touch interactions
• Visual instructions that display and hide automatically
• Fling bees at a target flower.
• Fly a butterfly through butterfly valley (tilt to steer).
• Play tic-tac-toe with a dragonfly.
• Sort and pack buttons fresh off the factory conveyer belt.
• Race roaches across the finish grate/line.
• Remove and sort bugs infesting the button production.
• Catch bugs frantically scurrying about.
• Pick apples while dodging bees.
• Catch buttons falling off Uncle Bob’s button truck.
• Help bugs find their way through mazes.
• Finish sequences on the letter train.**
• Interactively count bugs.
• Catch colorful fireflies in a jar.***
• and more…
• Fine motor skills (i.e. pinching)
• Path finding
• and more…
Questions, comments, feedback? We’d love to hear the good and the bad.
Email us anytime at email@example.com!
* 17 games and activities in Russian, Japanese, and Chinese languages.
** Letter train is not available Russian, Japanese, and Chinese languages.
*** No bugs were harmed during the development of this app.