QBook combines a narrators voice with original picture illustrations and touchable text that is synchronized to highlight and sound when the word is touched. There are great puzzles and games to enjoy as well.
It’s Monday and Sweet Pea’s
lost her shoes again.
Who’s got them now?
A delightful story about Sweet Pea, an imaginative little girl who keeps losing her shoes to an army of ants, a cat in a plane or was it to birds needing a nest?
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to …’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Choose the Easy/Hard Word Find puzzle to find words from the story.
• Choose the Easy/Hard Memory Pairs game and match the card pairs.
• Save your high scores and advance up the levels.
• Landscape view only.
QBook™ offers a true multi-language experience and is a great tool for learning new languages for both young and old. This QBook includes the narration, text, games and user interface in these languages: