You will be amazed at how these wonderful children’s stories come to life with QBook. Children love being able to run their fingers over the text to hear the story and touch any word to hear it said or spelt. They will happily spend hours coloring in the book and they can record themselves as well.
It’s great fun for kids of all ages and it helps with early learning and literacy development. They can even explore other languages and have loads of fun while they do it. This is the perfect gift for your children and it’s educational as well.
“I’m a little fire engine, Flick is my name.
They won’t let me put out fires.
Isn’t that a shame?”
Flick wants to fight fires more than anything in the world. But the grown-up engines say he isn’t big enough or strong enough to help.
Poor Flick – he always gets left behind at the station.
Will he ever be allowed to help?
• Flick the Little Fire Engine songs
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to …’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Paint mode can be used on each story page!
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities!
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a color to change the paint color!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!
• Tap the move icon and pinch with two fingers to zoom in and move the picture around with one finger. Tap the move icon again to continue painting!
• Tap the undo icon to undo paint strokes!
This QBook includes the narration, text, and user interface in this language: