OneVoice turns the iPad into an augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) device. Building on the simplicity of the iPad, OneVoice is easy to understand, and designed for usability above everything else.
Though OneVoice comes with a pre-populated vocabulary (focused on children) the real value is that you can easily add your own phrases and photos to create a custom experience.
– 4 High Quality Voices (2 male and 2 female)
– Over 100 custom made icons
– Drag and drop organization of phrases and categories
– Choose and crop your own photos from the iPad photo gallery or your camera.
– Simple, focused application. Users won’t get lost in many levels of categories and be unable to find their way back
OneVoice costs a small fraction of most AAC devices while providing a better overall experience.
For more in formation Click Here to go straight to their Web-Site
Price at time of review $199.99