It does that by hiding a beautiful, real picture of an item behind a cover. As your child moves the fun companion (plane, scoop, bird and sixteen others), the cover is removed and the picture beneath is revealed.
When your child fully uncovers the picture, a short musical sound is played and the word is spoken in a broadcast quality, studio recorded voice of a professional voice talent. Your child can listen to this voice again simply by touching a card.
This app is suitable for growing kids that are a bit comfortable with iPhone and can swipe and now want to learn more words. It is a nice app for preschoolers, kindergarten, elementary and primary school children.
The words are ordered from ordinary to exotic. As your boy / girl completes a card he / she can go on to the next card simply by swiping to right. Your child can see all his / her completed cards at any time by swiping to left.
1. Simple, clear, to-the-point design focused on learning.
2. 575 photo flashcards organized from everyday to exotic.
3. Each card speaks in broadcast quality, studio recorded voice of a professional voice talent when it is uncovered completely.
4. Musical short sound is played when a card is uncovered completely.
5. Swipe to go to next picture puzzle or review all previously spelled cards. A musical short sound is played.
6. Soothing Piano music is played in background while your child plays.
7. Turn ON/OFF any sound.
8. Easily reset to start over.
Price at time of review Free