It does that by announcing and showing your kid a beautiful, real picture with the letters that make it. As your child touches the letters and spells the picture correctly, the word begins to form at the bottom. When the kid completes the whole word (and even phrases), the word is spoken again in a broadcast quality, studio recorded voice of a professional voice talent. Your child can listen to this voice again simply by touching a completed card. See pictures below.
This app is suitable for growing kids that know the alphabets and now want to learn more words. It is a nice app for preschoolers, kindergarten, elementary and primary school children.
The words are organized in increasing order of difficulty. As your boy / girl completes a card he / she can go on to the next card simply by swiping to right. Your child can see all his / her completed cards at any time by swiping to left.
1. Simple, clear, to-the-point design focused on learning.
2. 550 photo flashcard word puzzles organized in increasing order of difficulty.
3. Each card speaks in broadcast quality, studio recorded voice of a professional voice talent when it is shown and again when the word is spelled completely.
4. Musical short sound is played when correct letter is touched. A car beep is played when a wrong letter is touched.
5. Swipe to go to next word picture puzzle or review all previously spelled cards. A musical short sound is played.
6. Turn ON/OFF any sound.
7. Easily reset to start over.
Suitable for kids who know their alphabets. Generally preschoolers, kindergarten, elementary and primary school kids of ages 3 to 10 years.
Price at time of review $4.99