Join Blue Bear and his friends as they play in the park and learn through 7 fun educational activities:
1) SWING: NUMBERS –- Count up to 50 as a rabbit swings.
2) SLIDE: ADDITION — Help ducks climb to the top of a slide and learn how to add.
3) SEESAW: GREATER THAN / LESS THAN — Balance a seesaw by adding and subtracting mice.
4) APPLE TREE: SUBTRACTION — Learn how to subtract as apples fall from a tree.
5) SANDBOX: PATTERNS — Complete the pattern in a sandbox with the correct toy.
6) BENCH: SORTING — Order the dogs from small to large. Order numbers in sequence.
7) PICNIC: COUNTING — Feed a hippo the correct number of food items.
Park Math HD includes 3 levels for Preschool, Kindergarten, and First Grade. Level 1 includes counting up to 20 and addition/subtraction with numbers up to 5. Level 2 includes counting up to 50 and addition/subtraction with numbers up to 10. Level 3, which is only available in the iPad version, includes counting up to 100 and addition/subtraction with numbers up to 20.
Instrumental music recorded especially for this app with cello and guitar includes popular nursery rhymes: This Old Man, Skip to My Lou, Five Little Ducks, The Muffin Man, and Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush.
TIP FOR PARENTS: There are two ways to navigate to different activities:
1) Swipe Blue Bear to make him skate forward or backward.
2) Touch the kites and pick the kite corresponding to the activity.
Price at time of review $1.99