Monte-Lingual is a series of educational games based on the Montessori teaching method for preschool and elementary school children. Monte-Lingual explores math and language concepts based on multi-dimensional and sensory visualizations that enable children to absorb and master the concepts naturally.
Monte-Lingual 1 to 10 is designed to introduce the most basic (but crucial) concept of numbers by a counting activity that employs various senses such as touch, sight, and sound to conceptualize “quantity” and “series” in a visual way. While absorbing the concept of counting, children can learn the numbers in multiple languages (i.e. English, Spanish, French, and Chinese).
Activities and Features:
– Count using the Montessori bead stair concept
– Marbles change color depending upon the quantity according to the Montessori bead stair concept
– Children can have fun and interact with the marbles by flicking it to the other side and watch it bounce across the canvas
– Multi-touch allows children to learn the concept of skip counting by interacting with more than one marble
– Ability for children to move marbles back to demonstrate counting backwards
– Numbers are clearly pronounced and spoken in the chosen language on each flick
– Spell mode allows numbers to be displayed in the chosen language
– Discovery mode for younger children
– Quiz mode for older children with multiple levels to earn new marble sets
– 4 choices of marble sets
– 4 languages (English, Spanish, French, and Chinese)
– Classical background music or customize with your own music library
– Ad free
Continuous Integration Inc. is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7
Categories: Early Learning, Counting, Numbers, Math, Creative Play, Foreign Language, Games, Educational, Family, Kids
Price at time of review $1.99