Letters A to Z from True Learning Letters A to Z is a captivating set of animated flashcards designed to help toddlers and preschoolers learn the letters of the English alphabet in a fun and engaging way. Each flashcard contains adorable characters and creatures that come to life in beautifully illustrated scenes accompanied by entertaining sound effects.
Letters A to Z is simple, intuitive and easy to use. Large buttons and clickable areas make it perfect for the fine motor skills of young children.
• Tap the large letter to hear the name of the letter.
• Tap the object to play a fun animation and hear the phonetic sound as part of a word.
• Specifically for the iPad version, go sequentially through the alphabet by tapping the card for the next letter. Or jump around the alphabet by tapping any of the other cards.
• A setting allows you to toggle between uppercase (ABC) and lowercase (abc) letters
• A setting allows you to play the phonic sound of the letter
Letters A to Z will help your young child learn the ABC’s and keep them coming back for more.
Feedback and suggestions are welcomed. Please visit www.true-learning.com/iphone to contact us.
ABOUT TRUE LEARNING:
True Learning is a pioneering early learning curriculum with over 3,000 printable worksheets that span 6 core subjects over 4 levels of advancement: Math, Literacy, Thinking, Motor Skills, Art and World. With True Learning, ensure your child’s readiness for preschool, kindergarten and beyond.
Price at time of review: $0.99