* Beautiful, hand-drawn illustrations
* Interactive and Exciting sound and movement touch features to hunt for and discover (Make Cheerios fly across the page, frogs leap for joy, play kickball!)
* Pictures that move by touch and animate with gravity as you tilt your iPad
* Professional and lively audio narration
* Charming background music recorded especially by an award-winning producer
***Bonus game attached – “The Extra Special Feelings Game” is for kids with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, PDD, ADHD, young children, or anyone who needs help with recognizing feelings and facial expressions.
“Zanny, Born to Run” is part of the very first book series ever written expressly FOR children with special needs.
We know that not all kids are the same, so each book address a different symptom,
not a disorder. This way, stories can benefit “typical” children who might have
difficulties in one area while also helping kids diagnosed with learning disabilities.
Award-winning writer Pamela Sloane-Bradbury and veteran cartoonist Allison Garwood created these fun, witty, picture books as a way of helping children with limitations understand their symptoms better in a positive and engaging way while boosting their self-esteem.
All kids go crazy for Zanny’s antics, but particularly “extra special” kids who love to see themselves in living color.
Price at time of review:$2.99