• Children with intellectual disabilities/autism
• Pre-school children
• Children learning to read
• Children where English/Spanish is a second language
Going on a Plane can be a daunting experience for children. This book, using 12 simple clear pictures to explain ‘what comes next’ helps prepare children to get through their journey more easily.
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to …’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Use the Color Palette to paint each page and save to customize your book even more.
• Choose the Easy/Hard Word Find puzzle to find words from the story.
• Choose the Easy/Hard Memory Pairs game and match the card pairs.
• Save your high scores and advance up the levels.
Price at time of review: $4.99